Elena Bombardier Profile
Elena is an NASM Certified personal trainer with a passion for health and fitness. She developed an initial interest in the industry at a young age after watching family members struggle to maintain a healthy weight and body image.
After having her daughter and losing a significant amount of weight herself, Elena decided to transition from her career in communications to personal training. She recently received her certification from NASM and joined the Crystal’s Fit Team. She is currently enrolled in the health coaching certification program with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition (IIN), with a goal of adding health coaching to her areas of expertise in the very near future.
Elena believes that having a focus on fitness and health can be life changing – and she hopes to inspire and motivate others to experience that as she has. She looks forward to helping you reach your goals, whatever they may be!
Elena’s experience includes:
- Over 10 years of experience in health & fitness, including group exercise classes (HIIT, barre, resistance training, zumba, circuit training, spinning, etc.)
- Certifications: National Academy of Sports Medicine-CPT (Personal training) and CPR w/ AED
- Education: Bachelors in Public Communications
- Experience developing exercise and workout programs for individuals and small groups, and motivating others to begin and maintain workout and nutrition programs
- Developed personal postpartum plan to lose baby weight and increase lean muscle tone
Whole30 and paleo recipe developer